The Ascended Master’s Teachings
The teachings of the Ascended Masters of the Great White Brotherhood are a vast body of knowledge, blessings, admonishments and directions for those who follow a spiritual path.
Here is a basic understanding about the Hierarchy of the Ascended Masters.
Hierarchy of the Great White Brotherhood
Glossary of the Spiritual Seeker
The Great White Brotherhood is
A spiritual order of saints and adepts who have reunited with the living God.
These are the heavenly hosts.
They have transcended karma and ascended into higher reality,
the eternal abode of the soul.
White refers to the aura of white light surrounding their forms.
- The Ascended Masters of the Great White Brotherhood have risen from every culture and religion to inspire achievement in education, the arts and sciences, government and the abundant life. Ascended masters once were embodied and passed their tests. Then they ascended into heaven and no longer have to embody in physical form.
- Hierarchy is the universal chain of God-free beings. This order is the way God steps down His Presence and power so succeeding evolution’s might come to know the wonder of his Love. Hierarchy is the path of rising from where you are now and ascending up the ladder of Higher God-Consciousness.
- Adept. An initiate of the Great White Brotherhood with a high degree of attainment.
- Ascended Master. Enlightened spiritual beings who were once embodied on earth. Each one fulfilled their reason for being.
Then they reunited with God in the ritual of the ascension.
The ascended masters are the true teachers of mankind.
They direct the spiritual evolution of all devotees of God.
- Chohan. Lord or master; a chief.
Each of the seven rays of God has a chohan who focuses the Christ consciousness of the ray for earth and her evolution’s.
- Saint Germain. This beloved ascended master is Hierarch of the Aquarian Age. He sponsors the United States of America and the Flame of Freedom. Saint Germain is Chohan of the seventh ray.
- El Morya. This ascended master is teacher and sponsor of the Messengers, Mark L. Prophet and Elizabeth Clare Prophet. El Morya is the founder of The Summit Lighthouse. He is chohan of the first ray and sponsors God-Government.
- Messenger. One who is trained to receive the words, concepts, teachings and messages of the Great White Brotherhood. A messenger delivers the Law, the prophecies and the dispensations of God for a people and an age. Mark L. Prophet and Elizabeth Clare Prophet are messengers of the Great White Brotherhood for The Summit Lighthouse.
Archangel. The highest rank in the order of Angels.
Each of the seven rays has a presiding archangel who, with his divine complement (archeia) embodies the God consciousness of their ray. The Archangels direct bands of angels serving in their command.
Angel. A divine spirit, a herald or messenger sent by God.
Angels are ministering spirits
sent to comfort, protect, guide, strengthen, teach, counsel and warn people.
Angels are servants whose purpose is to serve humanity.
Elohim. (Hebrew plural of Eloah, “God.”)
The name of God found in the first verse of the Bible:
“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”
The Seven Mighty Elohim and
their feminine counterparts are the builders of form.
They are the “seven spirits of God” (Rev 4:5) and
the “morning stars” that sang together, as revealed to Job (Job 38:7).
The Elohim carry the greatest concentration and highest vibration of the Light of God.
Elementals are nature spirits who are
the servants of God and man in the planes of Matter.
They establish and maintain the physical plane.
The elementals of fire are called salamanders;
the air elementals are sylphs;
water elementals are undines;
the earth elementals are gnomes.
Copyright © 2014 Summit Publications, Inc. All rights reserved.