Your four lower bodies are what you have to work with during your time here on earth. You use these bodies to make progress (or not) on the spiritual path.
Your Four Lower Bodies
- The Etheric body is the highest vibrating body. It contains the blueprint of your true self and the memory of everything that has ever happened to you in any lifetime. It is the envelope for your soul between embodiments. Your etheric body corresponds to the fire element and is the highest vibrating body.
- The Mental body is your thinking mind. Once you purify your mental body, it is one with the Mind of God and is the Christ mind, or the Christ consciousness. This body corresponds to the air element.
- The Emotional body records your emotions and reflects your desires. It corresponds to the water element.
- The Physical body is for you to progress and pass your tests in the physical plane. This body corresponds to the earth plane.
Your four lower bodies:
- Envelope you
- Link with your chakras
- Interpenetrate each other.
The key to the speed of progress on your spiritual path may well be the balancing of your four lower bodies. How much light you can hold depends on how balanced your bodies are and what you choose to do with the energy God sends you every moment of time.
Saint Germain explains:
“The Eternal Law of Life is:
‘What you think and feel you bring into form; where your thought is there you are, for you are your consciousness; and what you meditate upon, you become.”
The Chakra Man
Copyright © 2010 Summit Publications, Inc. All rights reserved.